Anne Jagger Recruitment, Witney are currently working with a successful award winning local business. We are recruiting Part Time Customer Services/Sales Advisor to join a small and friendly team and provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers, undertake administrative tasks, along with assisting the Business Manager and colleagues in day to day running of the facility.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- We are seeking candidates able to work 17–20 hours per week across 2 - 3 days. You will be expected to work 2 Saturdays per month
- £11.50 per hour
- Free car parking
- 20 days hols + bank hols + birthday off
- Annual Christmas bonus
- Staff Discount
- Full training and support
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deal with new customer enquiries, this includes face to face, email, and telephone
- Take bookings & orders; setting up agreements and taking payments.
- Key holder (opening & closing premises)
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations.
- Selling & re-stocking products and services.
- Administrative tasks including organising customer files, checking customer information, updating notes and following the customer journey
- Ensure working areas are clean, tidy and well maintained.
- Can do attitude & be enthusiastic
- IT literate with admin experience
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Have experience with face to face customer service
- Work happily as part of a team and autonomously
- Be flexible
- Good problem solving skills
Our client recognise their employees are the most important aspect of their business and so offer excellent training and support to all of their team members with the potential to progress within the business.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.