Our client is a national provider of quality, branded workwear. We are seeking a part-time, permanent accounts assistant to provide support to the Finance Manager. The role has various responsibilities around invoicing, credit control, sage admin and making payments.
- Maintain Sage and keep the sales and purchase ledger balanced and up to date.
- Allocating all incoming payments.
- Maintain in-house system, ‘Orderwise’ and create finance reports
- Produce a credit control report to pass on to dedicated team
- Payroll admin including payslip management and tax issues
- Accurate data entry into various other in-house systems
This is a part-time, permanent position based in Hatfield. Flexible hours can be 3 full days per week or 5 x half days. £20k - £25k depending on experience pro-rata.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.