Anne Jagger Recruitment is recruiting for a suitably experienced and qualified individual to join the Paraplanning team based in Witney. on a permanent basis. Our client is a professional and reputable financial services business demonstrating their commitment to high performance through good people management and strong company culture.
The Senior Paraplanner will provide all employees with a focal point for technical enquiries and to produce compliant reports and supporting documentation for clients of the firm (existing or potential) to support the recommendations made by their Advisers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To act as a focal point for technical enquiries from Advisers and Paraplanning team
- To revise and update report templates in response to legislative changes
- Analyse client information and existing investments/insurances, identifying any gaps in the clients’ financial plans.
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the Advisers.
- To write complex suitability reports for both existing and potential clients which are readable, compliant, and technically accurate (from templates but with the ability to write freehand), ideally able to work on complex DB transfers
- Liaise with Investment, and accounts and dealing teams in respect of reviews of existing investments and feasibility of in-specie transfers
- Identify Gaps in clients financial plans to increase sales opportunities – especially in protection products
- Present on technical issues at Adviser meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Willingness to undertake study
- Qualified to minimum of Diploma level 4, ideally Chartered status or working towards this
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry of which a minimum of 3 years has been in a Paraplanning role within a firm of Financial Advisers
- A strong understanding of Investments, Pensions and Taxation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally Adviser Office and Truth (Cash flow)
- Private medical and dental plans
- Birthday giftcard
- Annual bonus based on company profits
- Offer of company shares
- Car parking costs paid by the company
- Company social events
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
This is a full time, office based position working 35 hours per week, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The annual basic salary for this position is between £38,000 to £42,000.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.