PA/ Office manager
A great opportunity has become available to work as an PA/Office Manager for one of the leading investment company based in The West End. This is an incredibly fast growing firm who value the role of PA/Office Manager and work in a collaborative way.
- Day to day detailed dairy management for all directors- Meeting coordination (externally and internally), conference calls etc. Control of diaries through Microsoft Outlook
- Day to day office management- filing, printing, scanning, stationery stock management, petty cash, expenses
- Management of simple IT environment – Liasion with IT support desk, management of sharepoint site, hardware
- Preparation for meeting.including room booking, occasional note taking, document preparation and background information ahead of meetings
- Assistance with external document production (e.g. reports, presentations, letters etc)
- General telephone call fielding and screening
- Opening post and actioning accordingly
- Detailed Business travel – arranging visas, flights, hotels, transfers
- Assistant with development of branding (template stationery, website, corporate brochure / presentation etc)
- Other ad hoc projects / initiatives that arise as the office / business scales up
- Excellent use of MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and people management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the above role apply on-line.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.