Our client, a central London based company who provide services to businesses around the globe is seeking an Operations Assistant. This is a varied and involved role that provides a great opportunity to progress.
This role is Monday to Friday and office based. Salary £25,000 plus generous benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ongoing office management
- Producing reports as required to support the Ops team
- Manage office suppliers
- Meeting support
- Ensuring offices and any supporting materials are set up for office days and training days
- Support with HR and recruitment administration
- Generation of business reports as required
- Supporting consultants
- MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written English and grammar skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good judgement of when to escalate and ask for help
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- BUPA health
- Automatically add every employee to our travel policy
- Death in service - 4x salary for beneficiary nominee
- Permanent health insurance (PHI)
- cycle to work scheme
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.