3 months FCT
£30-45k pro rota
City of London
We are looking for an office manager who will be the heartbeat and culture carrier our client a property development company based in the heart of the City of London. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic office. We are looking for someone with previous office manager experience who is looking to take full responsibility in the running of the office. We are looking for someone adaptable and flexible who can take on both high level responsibilities and smaller tasks.
- First point of contact for the office, meet & greet visitors, handle inbound calls and monitor inbound email enquiries.
- Manage day-to day expenditure, including ordering and accounting for all office supplies and consumables.
- Support the process for developing and implementing company perks and organising social activities.
- Manage the security of the office (access keys, fire drills and health and safety compliance).
- Provide administrative support to directors as and when it is needed Support management team by taking minutes during internal meetings, preparing documents for meeting and arranging catering during meetings/events.
- Liaise with third party service providers.
- Update all required documentation with internal ISO lead.
- Manage Health and Safety procedures and documentation.
- Provide basic IT support to all members of staff.
- On-board new starters.
Contracts and Accounts Management:
- Co-ordinate and reconcile petty cash spend.
- Reconcile company credit card receipts.
- File invoices/statements appropriately.
- Filing company/external contracts.
- Raising Purchase Orders.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience office management within property or similar role.
- Ability to work proactively and flexibly using initiative to step outside of your role when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Organised and efficient, able to juggle multiple tasks at same time.
- Efficient in Microsoft programs and have a well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in the above role apply on-line.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.