Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a high end business based in West Oxfordshire. Our client’s business has grown steadily and developed an impeccable reputation within their sector and they are looking to expand their commercial team and seeking a professional and career minded Administrator to join their small and friendly business (and 4 dogs!) based in The Cotswolds.
- Office administration support and strong client focus, dealing directly with clients – confident, professional and articulate telephone skills essential are essential
- Assist with online marketing support - Pay per clicks (PPC), blogs and case studies. (Full training given)
- Updating of various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Updating website with client testimonials, customer satisfaction survey and cards
- Handling a range of phone enquiries including client quotations, bookings and visits
- Job bookings - handling changes, postponements, cancellations
- Taking payments using Sage & Sage Linking (card, cheques, cash)
- Handling Insurance claims
- Dealing with monthly invoices and card payments
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years previous office administration and customer services experience.
- Self motivated with a willingness to learn new skills and the ability to pick things up quickly
- Good attention to detail
- Competent Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge
This is a full time permanent opportunity with future progression available within the business.
The salary being offered is between £18,000 to £23,000 and the working hours are 9am to 5pm with 30 minutes lunch break.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.