Our client is a private / professional membership body / society. We are seeking a full-time, permanent office administrator to provide support and assistance to the Office Manager. The role has various responsibilities around ordering stationery, taking minutes from meetings, booking events and co-ordinating payments.
- Maintain the national database of all contact details for branches / executives and members
- Allocating all incoming payments.
- Maintain records and scan photographs / articles where appropriate
- Responsible for scheduling the annual report, annual conference and annual dinner (invites and attendees)
- Coordinate staff events
- Proof reading / mail merging and excel spreadsheet monitoring
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Highbury Corner paying £25k. Standard office hours.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.