Our client, a large nursery school based in Southeast London is seeking an experienced School Administrator to join the team on a temp to perm basis.
This is a term time role working 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday. Initially starting on an hourly rate of £12.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
The role is responsible for providing administration and reception support. This is a great opportunity to work in a large, well regarded nursery school.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative, reception and organisational support
- Manage data and information including creating and running reports
- Provide operational day to day support
- Operate school information management systems
- Organise meetings
- Assist with marketing and promotion of the school
- Manage the administration of facilities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of MIS such as SIMS, RM etc.
- Extensive Administration experience
- Experience in the education sector
- Strong computer literacy, including MS Office
For more details about this position and the full range of temporary and permanent roles please visit our websitewww.annejagger.com and contact our office as we do not advertise all our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications, and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.