Our client is a market leader within the music industry. This organisation creates and innovates products and services for DJ’s, Musicians, Clubs and the music community. The London Headquarters is growing rapidly and we are recruiting a Multilingual Customer Service Supervisor. Fluent French and or German is essential. This is a business to business role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Team player who is willing to get involved in resolving issues
- Supervision of Customer Service team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Maximise the benefits and tools within the support platform (Zendesk)
- Assist in the roll out of the service strategy related to contact centres
- Responsibility for the reporting and meeting of agreed KPIs and service level agreements
- Responsibility for expanding the internal and external knowledge base within Zendesk.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience at Supervisor/Manager level within a Customer Support Team
- Fluent in English with an additional language (French/German preferred)
- Previous experience working with Zendesk Customer Support is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge or interest in DJing and music would be an advantage
- Additional languages would be an advantage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Group income protection
- Group life insurance
- Health cash plan
- Private medical
- Season ticket loan
This is a fabulous opportunity for candidates with an interest in music and DJ's to join a prestigious international organisation. Fluent English and at least one other European language to include French and /r German is essential.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.