Our client a growing training business within the Education sector is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager. This is a great opportunity to develop a career with a business that offers fantastic career prospects, flexibility and the opportunity to travel internationally.
The position is hybrid and offers a salary of £40,000 to £45,000 according to experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategic marketing planning
- Working with education leaders and trusts
- Posts to raise awareness of HPL
- Creating hard copy and marketing materials
- Managing website including content creation
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Digital & content marketing
- Communications& PR
Required Skills & Experience:
- Marketing experience, ideally in the Education sector
- Interested in Social Enterprise
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking and flexible
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications, and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.