An exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Develop brand awareness
- Manage all communications channels online and offline, including events, advertising, editorial, website & campaigns
- Research and analyse market trends
- Oversee marketing campaigns
- Organise and plan for the production of all marketing materials and merchandise
- Write copy, schedule and push content across social media
- Plan company trade shows, open days and events.
- Generate press releases for news and industry journals
Required Skills & Experience:
- Copywriting experience
- Knowledge of Indesign, Paintshop Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent I.T skills including Microsoft Suite
- Experience of working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to print output and digital standard
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.