Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a successful West Oxfordshire business. We are recruiting for a full time, permanent experienced and hands-on Marketing Manager to join their award winning marketing department.
- Excellent copy writing skills, attention to detail and the ability to keep momentum
- Lead generation
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, the candidate must have the skills and confidence to work independently, whilst managing the in-house Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and previous experience in leading a small team
- Working alongside a Marketing Consultant who is responsible for internal/HR communications, the company brand and media buying/PR exposure
- Ability to hit the ground running with campaign management, copy writing, graphic design, social media, events, competitor research, organising and managing suppliers and presentations.
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 3 years previous experience as a Marketing Manager and a CIM qualification and/or degree in Marketing.
This is a full time, permanent position offering the annual basic salary up to £36,000 depending on skills and experience. 22 holidays per year that will increase with your service every year up to 27 days plus you get your Birthday off. An attractive profit share scheme is also offered.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.