Our client is a Publishing company based in Finchley. They are looking for a Marketing Executive, Due to growth to join the well-established team creating weekly newsletters across the group.
- Mapping out the subsequent year’s conference attendance and requirements.
- Coordinate planning meetings to maintain event progress ensuring all event-related administrative records are kept up to date
- Assist with the creation of pre-event and on-site event materials including liaising with the design team and printing services.
- Completing Exhibition forms – checklist of all items required for delivery to conference
- Monitor and provide feedback to the Head of Marketing & Design on budget spend each quarter for conference attendance.
- Provide social media support for each event to improve online brand presence
Desired personal attributes:
- Degree or qualification in Marketing
- A proven track record of events marketing or similar experience
- Excellent project management, time management and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail
This role has become available due to growth and would ideally suit a candidate from the publishing industry. The role will pay up to £24k per annum.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.