Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a progressive publishing organisation in North London. Due to growth in the events part of the business, they are seeking a Marketing Co-Ordinator to work as part of the wider ‘Campaign Marketing’ team carrying out newsletter development and creation, as well as executing press release activity.
- Create and administer e-mail marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and liaise with editors
- Format email communications using in-house email system
- Track and report on results of e-newsletter campaigns
- Work with Audience Development and learn strategies
- Collaborate with entire marketing department
Desired personal attributes:
- High attention to detail
- Exemplary level of accuracy
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to proofread and edit text
This permanent role has become vacant due to growth and would ideally suit a candidate from the publishing or digital industry. The role will pay £22k. Excellent benefits include excellent personal development and ongoing industry training.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.