Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a successful West Oxfordshire business. We are recruiting for a full time, permanent Marketing Co-ordinator to join their award winning marketing department.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver integrated marketing campaigns that generate quality leads for the business
- Meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects at one time
- Deliver the quarterly marketing campaigns in line with the brief provided by their line manager
- Work with the in-house Graphic Designer to produce marketing materials
- Manage the relationship with the digital web agency, monitoring web traffic and regularly reviewing with line manager to agree any corrective plan
- Present in a confident and clear way to their peers at weekly sales, marketing and service team meetings
- Arrange translations into European languages for the European websites
- Review the sales orders list and social media activity regularly to identify potential case studies and arrange necessary photography or videography as required.
We are looking for a marketing co-ordinator who can handle the challenges of delivering integrated quarterly campaigns to our customer segments without missing any deadlines.
It is a busy role which requires someone with excellent copywriting skills, attention to detail and the ability to work at a fast pace.
This is a full time, permanent position offering the annual basic salary up to £25,000 depending on skills and experience. 22 holidays per year will increase with your service every year up to 27 days plus you get your Birthday off. We offer attractive profit share scheme.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.