We are recruiting a Marketing Assistant for our client, a North London based Facilities business. The successful candidate will work closely with the MD to develop and execute marketing strategies, generate leads and convert prospects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create social media, website content, blogs and e-campaigns
- Create and execute company marketing strategy both printed and electronic, including videos, member stories, and advertising.
- Compose target marketing campaigns
- Amend and format documents, business presentations, and marketing materials
- Assisting in the development of sales marketing plans
- Assist in bid writing and preparing proposals/tenders
- Managing company brand image both internal and external
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions
- Identifying potential leads, qualifying prospects, and maintaining contacts database and pipeline in CRM
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business on behalf of the sales team
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to relevant departments
- Reviewing your sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Analyse all campaign's performance and recommend improvements.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues
Required Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Prior experience in sales and marketing is essential
- Friendly, courteous and professional attitude
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.