Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are looking for a Legal Secretary to join a friendly and reputable legal firm and be part of their outstanding support staff team. The role will be based in their Witney offices.
The person appointed will:
• Be keen to work in a busy dynamic office
• Be able to work independently but also as part of a Team
• Be prepared to work flexibly within the office environment
• Be prepared to demonstrate good interpersonal skills in order to integrate fully with all members of the office
The appointed person must:
• Have previous legal secretarial experience
• Have good, basic, accurate typing and secretarial skills
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Have a proven ability of working to deadlines
• Have good telephone and communication skills particularly with members of the public
• Have excellent IT skills, preferably with experience working within case management systems
Salary and Benefits:
The position is offered on a Full-Time basis.
• Salary according to experience
• 25 days holiday per annum plus normal bank holidays
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.