Our client is a well established gardening company based in Witney. They are seeking a a full time, permanent Landscaping Site Foreman to work as part of their successful team.
- Oversee the successful implementation and completion of landscaping projects so will need a proven track record of delivering to both time and to budget as well as having a high level of site experience delivering projects to a consistently high standard.
- Lead teams effectively to ensure maximum output and efficiency, be responsible for ensuring you have the correct materials, tools and plant equipment for each job, setting and meeting targets and deadlines, ensuring the efficient use of all resources as well as the ability to plan for the unknown (absence, ground conditions, weather) and still keeping the project on target.
- Be an excellent communicator, promoting a positive front end to clients, colleagues and contractors while acting as the role model for your team to ensure excellent attitude and behaviour as well as mentoring to ensure that you have a highly skilled team of landscapers working for and alongside you.
- Ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard, in accordance with all instructions and job specifications, ensuring that the quality of work exceeds expectations by being able to provide solutions to both design and site challenges within budget and ensuring the long term success of installed landscapes.
- Be ultimately responsible for the daily health and safety of your team, ensuring compliance with the health and safety policy, risk assessments and method statements. Also ensuring the daily maintenance of vehicles, plant and tools is carried out and ensuring team members adhere to site rules as well as the expected appearance of the team and vehicles.
Due to new business gains and a growing team we are looking to expand our landscaping team by recruiting an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced Site Foreman.
The salary offered is in a region of £25,000-£28,000 per annum with annual pay review, company pension, 28 days holiday (including Bank holidays) increasing by half a day for each years’ service, career development and training opportunities and company van.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.