Anne Jagger Recruitment is currently working with OBE awarded design company to look for their next star. Based in Kings Cross paying upto £25,000. This is the ideal role for someone looking to work with a successful start-up organisation.
Junior Supply Planner is responsible for forecasting demand & ordering stock in line with forecast. Optimising the balance of inventory across the supply chain network to meet agreed stockholding policies and service level requirements.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monitor & coordinate inbound inventory to support stock availability for designated suppliers
- Responsible for stock availability for designated suppliers
- Short and long-term inventory planning that optimises inventory levels, key performance metrics/service levels
- Generate & submit purchase orders to designated suppliers based upon agreed lead time and purchase plans following official management sign off
- Oversee & manage open purchase orders for designated suppliers
- Generate & submit supplier/production forecasts for designated suppliers
- Ensure Inbound costs for designated supplier base are in line with Budget/Targets and make recommendations to mitigate risks
- Consolidate deliveries/shipments with input from Head of Merchandising in line with transport budgets
You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail.
The working hours are 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.