Junior Finance Assistant
Our client a leading telehealth organisation are hiring a junior finance assistant to be responsible for assisting in a broad range of accounting and finance activities working closely with and reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
- To monitor and clear parked and blocked invoices and reconcile monthly credit card statement to jobs’ cost centre.
- To resolve vendor queries and disputes.
- To proactively review AP ledger and highlight issues for resolution.
- Complete assigned period-end tasks to tight monthly deadlines.
- General ledger and sub-ledger reconciliations.
- Recurring and ad hoc journals preparation and posting.
- To prepare and post accruals and prepayments journals, with responsibility for maintaining corresponding reconciled monthly schedules.
- Responsible for printing month end reports for Purchase Ledger and highlighting any discrepancies or inaccuracies.
- Must have knowledge of XERO
- 6 months / 1 year experience.
- Studying AAT level 3 or strong experience of working as accounts payable or credit control.
- Computer literate with intermediate Excel skills and ability to learn new systems and adapt.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to cope with change in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer focused with an approachable personality and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
If you are interested in the above role apply on-line.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.