Our client a leader in online news and owners of a world class portfolio of premium domain names is looking for a proactive, highly organised, self start personality with a passion for creating and managing start up internet businesses. This is a small well funded business and offers excellent long term opportunities.
As a Junior Business Manager you will be expected to report to the senior project manager on the delivery of large projects as well as take responsibility for 'owning’ smaller projects and businesses, overseeing and coordinating ongoing maintenance, revenue generation and support activity across your internet businesses.
- Spot revenue generation opportunities across the portfolio
- Produce business cases for making an existing business area profitable
- Revenue generation ideas
- Sales & Costs prediction / Budgeting
- Project plan and timeline
- Business process
- Work with the Design & Development team to manage software requirements
- The creation of documentation; timing plans, specifications and cost proposals
- Forecast workloads to identify under or over capacity periods
- Work closely with project teams to support their day to day operations
- Project administration using Jira.
- Manage the Maintenance & Support schedule, priorities and scheduling
- Management requirements and monitoring post go live period.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years in a Business Project Manager or Operations role
- Minimum 2 years in a Software Project Management role
- Minimum 2 years experience of start ups, or managing a business unit generating revenue is a must.
- Confident in communicating with team and stakeholders, verbal and written
Offering a starting salary of £25,000 to £30,000. The company is London based but this position will be remote working.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.