We require an experienced IT Account Manager to join our team and provide advice, consultancy, support and guidance to a select group of clients. Each Technical Consultant is assigned a group of clients that they become the IT Manager for. This role requires the Technical Consultant to become the driving force of IT for each of their clients, getting to know the client’s business and their needs, recommending change and improvement, and ensuring the client gets the maximum possible benefit from IT.
The successful candidate will ideally hold a MCSE qualification. Knowledge of implementing and continuously developing the ITIL standard would be advantageous.
- Ensures clients are kept in line with company standards and best practices.
- Identifies, plans and implements IT projects
- Develop and maintain documentation on all clients
- Delivers the agreed number of monthly site visits to each client
- Maintains knowledge of current technology, equipment, prices to ensure the ability to offer relevant advice to their client base.
- Offers advice and support to the helpdesk team from their client base, taking ownership of any issue that requires the attention of the Technical Consultant
Proven skills in:
- Provide consultative support to clients, gaining commitment to invest in and improve in IT
- Project cost preparation and monitoring
- Planning, organising and measuring project implementations
- Good communication
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Extensive knowledge of desktop, notebook, handheld, and server computer hardware
- Extensive knowledge of local and wide area network design, implementation and operation
- Extensive knowledge of anti-virus, anti-spam, backup, network analysis and failover software
- Extensive knowledge of Windows server operating systems
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Broad understanding of current IT infrastructure designs and topologies
- Strong knowledge of LAN, WAN, VLAN and Wireless solutions
- Knowledge of various office productivity software programs such as word processing, databases, spreadsheet programs, and communications software and how these can be implemented to meet business needs
- Familiarity with various computer peripherals such as printers, monitors, routers, firewalls, switches and other equipment
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex issues, both logically and methodically
Benefits for the role includes;
- Life Insurance
- 22 days holiday to start
- No work at weekends or bank holiday
- Training all paid for (MS certification, Firewall, networking, backups and Anti-virus to name a few!)
- Personal Development Review to make sure all shared and personal goals are achieved
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.