Our Oxford based client is seeking an experienced Helpdesk Support Technician to support the company employees by troubleshooting tech issues.
This role is a 12 month temporary assignment, 100% based in the Oxford (Cowley) office, working 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, paying £13.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
Free car parking is available on site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot hardware issues, some software issues, and triage more complex issues
- Completion of all on-boarding and off-boarding of user accounts and equipment
- Gather and present relevant information/data to efficiently assess an issue
- Set expectations with end users, and answer any questions around the support process
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service oriented
- Computer Science degree desirable or equivalent working experience in similar role.
- 1+ years' experience with IT / Service Desk
- Knowledge of corporate desktop technologies including Microsoft Windows Operating systems, Mac OS, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft O365 Jira, Intune / JAMF, endpoint protection tools
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.