Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a prestigious travel company based in an enviable countryside location.
We are recruiting for a permanent Practice qualified ACA or ACCA with 3+ years PQE Group Accountant to lead a team of 3 and be responsible for the preparation and delivery of the Group’s monthly financial reporting and year-end financial statements. This role will also support the Financial Reporting Manager and Assistant Controller to maintain an environment of strong accounting and control that keeps pace with the expected growth of the Group.
You will be working in a finance team that is regularly transforming and improving its systems and processes to deal with business growth, the complexities or a private equity funding model and the challenges of being an international business with payments in multiple foreign currencies (previous experience of US finance processes/systems would be an advantage but not essential).
- Lead the preparation of monthly consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow reporting for internal management reporting purposes, including undertaking consolidated balance sheet and P&L analytical reviews.
- Prepare annual financial statements for Group entities in accordance with IFRS and support UK and US Accountants with the preparation of financial statements for their respective trading entities.
- Maintain a robust balance sheet working in close collaboration with the AP and payroll teams in particular
- Work closely with the commercial finance and FP&A teams to provide them with robust financial data to support their business partnering and decision making
- Work with the Microsoft Dynamics AX Systems Accounting Manager to identify and deliver system efficiencies and enhancements
- Support the Group Financial Reporting Manager to identify and deliver process efficiencies and enhancements
- Play a key role in supporting the Assistant Group Controller with the year end audit preparation and delivery
- Run and reconcile month end forex revaluations
- Review of net finance costs
Are you someone who likes to positively challenge the status quo, able to deliver confidently and quickly despite changing priorities and take ownership to achieve deadlines? Do you insist on working to high standards and attention to detail in all aspects of output and instilling a high level of energy and commitment in a team whilst driving for success as these attributes are all key within the culture of our client's business.
Practice qualified ACA or ACCA with 3+ years PQE, previous experience in group multi-currency consolidations as well as external reporting under IFRS and a strong technical accounting background are all essential skills required for this opportunity.
The annual salary for this position will be up to £55,000 per annum depending on skills and experience plus excellent company benefits.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.