Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney is working with a leading training provider based in Kidlington. We are recruiting for a Ground Training Administrator to undertake a 6 month Fixed Term Contract and join their busy and dynamic setting.
The main responsibilities will be to proactively coordinate and provide administrative support for all the examination bookings, to ensure that resources are utilised fully and all students can progress through the examination stage of their education.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning and programming of the Academy syllabus to their specification.
- Manage the allocation of classroom resources
- Be the first point of contact and customer facing in the reception of Ground Training
- Ensure that all courses receive the full quota of syllabus lessons within the timescales allocated.
- Responsible for all aspects of new course administration of the Academy syllabus to their specification.
- Debit the authorities and manage this process effectively and efficiently.
We are looking for somebody with the passion for accuracy in work processes and who is proactive with “can do” attitude to overcome operational challenges. High attention to detail and enthusiasm to innovate is a must.
Our client offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits including, company pension contribution of 6% of basic annual salary (auto enrolled after 3 months’ service); minimum employee contribution of 3%, 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays, Life Assurance of 2 times basic annual salary.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.