We are currently recruiting for a Governance Officer on a permanent basis. As Governance Officer, you will play a key part in the company’s governance framework.
The role requires substantial experience in having serviced boards and committees, with a good understand of governance practice within the public sector.
- Manage a number of Committees and Groups as Committee Secretary
- Support the wider work of the Governance Team
- Responsible for Information Governance, Compliance and Risk Management.
- Secretary to specified Boards/Committees
- Respond to information requests under the information legislation
- Minute writing
- Be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Demonstrated knowledge and applied understanding of Corporate Governance best practise.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels of seniority
Based in Kennington the position offers a generous benefits package to include: 30 days annual leave, personal pension scheme, flexible working, selected employee discounts and access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.