Our client, a not for profit organisation providing support for the elderly and vulnerable is seeking a Governance & Quality Analyst.
Paying a salary of £25,000 the role is hybrid but requires frequent site visits covering an area from East London through to Essex.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the new CQC Inspection Process, Regulations and Enforcement guidelines
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the Compliance system
- Support with the preparation, delivery and reporting of auditing
- Support operational team to follow through the completion of action plans
- Attend Governance meetings, taking minutes and providing data required where needed
- Support with relevant contract monitoring requirements from Local Authorities
- Support Operations with CQC notifications
- Providing relevant information for the quarterly SQI report
Required Skills & Experience:
- Related experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of Governance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT literacy
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications, and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.