We are looking for a bilingual English and German speaker to join the team as a Senior Account Manager for one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK. Our client specialises in providing high end shared work space with an emphasis on design, creativity and usability.
This role is based near Great Portland Street underground station as part of a fantastic team that delivers a professional and personal service like no other. Being a highly sociable and sales driven role, your energetic personality and customer focused experience will see you succeed. With a genuine dedication to your career progression, the company maintains a strong learning culture with many development opportunities.
The focus for the Senior Account Manager is to improve both the viewing and deal conversion rates for German opportunities received directly or through the agent channel. The individual will be expected to build commercially driven and trusted relationships with the broker/agent community to ensure the company are represented excellently and the portfolio is considered.
It is an ambassadorial role within the sales team, as the group expands into Europe.
- Being the first point of contact for members and potential members by email, telephone or leads via the website
- Liaise with prospective clients and agents to discuss portfolio
- Exceeding daily KPI’s and monthly targets
- Recognising whether leads received from the database qualify being pursued
- Upselling and expanding terms whilst ensuring they are getting the most suitable products and services for their business
- Utilising negotiation and closing skills at the end of the sales cycle
- Building excellent commercial relationships with current broker channel in the German market
- Attend key conferences and build a presence within the market
- Understanding the business and the business needs
- Fluent in German and English language
- Adaptable, dynamic and likes a challenge
- Organised, timely, with the ability to use initiative
- Persuasive in sales but not overly pushy, being in tune with what is right for the client whilst getting the best results for the business
- Social and a team player whilst being able to drive their own business and work autonomously
This is a truly great opportunity for an ambitious person who wants to get into an amazing company with plenty of potential to develop your skills and career.
This role is £28,000-£30,000 basic and OTE of £50,000.
The team have monthly incentives to work to as well as weekly socials where they can use company discount for food and beverages.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.