Our client is a global market leading supplier of marketing images and videos . We are looking for a candidate fluent in English and German.
Working as a key member of the Customer Service team, you’ll be the first point of contact for customers, continuously demonstrating a customer first approach. You’ll respond to incoming enquiries via emails, online chats and incoming calls. You’ll continually seek to strive for better to improve processes and enhance the Customer experience at every possible touchpoint.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support and guidance to customers via incoming calls, emails and online chats
- Confidently negotiate pricing quotes for licenses, demonstrating a 'put the customer first’ mentality whilst doing the right thing for the business when using discounts
- You’ll be able to effectively support our customers with questions about pricing, downloading images, copyright and image quality
- Deal with any complaints and understand when to effectively escalate issues to a manager
Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in English and German
- Proven track record of working in a customer services role
- Confident and motivated when working with Customers, able to respond to enquiries in an efficient and effective way
- Can rise to the challenge when working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and keeps on top of industry developments and trends, sharing knowledge with local and global teams
- Familiar with customer management systems, Salesforce experience would be a bonus
Being fluent in English and German is essential.
This is a full time 12 month fixed term contract position, offering a salary of £24,268. The working hours are 36.75 per week and working a combination of 8am to 4.15pm or 10am to 6.15pm.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.