We are seeking a native level/fluent French speaking Trade Services/Customer Service/Account Executive (B2B), with an ambition to build a career in the design and interiors industry. This is an exciting time to join one of the world’s leading design/interiors companies. The successful candidate will deliver unparalleled B2B customer service to International clients.
An Multinational business with offices across the Globe, this is a full-time role offered on a hybrid basis based in beautiful offices near to Kings Cross and working from home. Working hours are Monday to Friday and the salary is £26,000 to £28,000.
Working alongside the Trade Services team and partners to streamline and improve the process, accuracy and speed on pushing all the requirements out relating to International clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support a portfolio of customers for your specific geo-regions, mainly International customers
- Processing customer orders daily and coordinating logistics and follow up
- Open order management, reserving stock against stock available, managing inbound stock allocations against orders, obtaining and creation of Export documentation and coordinating shipments to ensure a seamless order flow.
- Daily after care, handling quality claims, product questions, delivery queries, collections, credits and returns.
- Build close partnerships with internal teams; finance, planning, sales, range and logistics
- Managing and responding to customer queries via calls and emails
- Liaising with Planning, Warehouse, external companies, Sales and Freight Forwarders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of International Exports
- Native level/fluent French essential
- Degree educated preferably in a related subject
- 3 experience in International documentation compliance and export logistics knowledge.
- Experience with working for companies operating predominantly on International markets in the wholesale space
- Sales experience
- Experience dealing with Ex-works and International markets
- IT Skills; familiar with all Microsoft Office products and prior experience using Navision would be advantageous.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.