Our client is a leading classified advertising company based in The West end of London. Due to growth they are seeking a French Speaking Customer Service Team Leader to work as part of the customer service team , You will be responsible for running the CS operations of our various markets.
- Working with the Head of Customer Service and your peers in charge of our other brands, lead, develop and support a team to deliver a best-in-class service, through a forward-thinking approach and clear targets/measures of success
- Manage the outsourced customer service team of approx. 10 people (organisation, planning, KPI’s achievements, quality control and productivity monitoring)
- Centralise, test and report on issues
- Supporting the outsource team will require you to mentor, develop and encourage them to deliver our high level of service. This will require you to invest your time and be available to them throughout the working day
- Key link between the CS department and other key stakeholders
- Constantly seek optimisations and improvements to processes and tools
- Build collaborative relationships with the wider teams to gain a great understanding of the various challenges, objectives and opportunities.
- Share insight and reporting results with the rest of the business.
- Keep on top of new developments and trends in Customer Services, and suggest new practice whilst improving existing ones
Desired personal attributes:
- Native level French speaker
- Fluent level English speaker
- Confident of your own beliefs and expertise, and prepared to be heard in a way that positively influences others and drives improved performance
- A self-starter able to prioritise, manage and organise
- You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Results driven
- Meticulous and organised
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management
This role has become vacant due to growth and would ideally suit a candidate from the advertising and marketing industry . The role will pay upto £28k per annum .
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.