Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a leading and prestigious training provider. We are seeking a permanent full time Flight Operations Despatcher who is responsible for handling the administration for flights, liaising with external agencies and working closely with the Maintenance team, along with coordinating the flights and SIMs for the following days programming on the scheduling desk.
- Providing operations support and despatch services to both commercial customers and instructors
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and effective despatching of the flight schedule utilizing all training resources
- To schedule the daily flying programme according to priorities and resource availability
- Reallocation of resource to meet the requirements of the priority list
- Proactively seeking to gain maximum utilisation of resources
- Aircraft despatch and hours reconciliation
- Filing and submitting of flight plans for customers and instructors
- Booking of IFR approaches at external airfields
- Keep documents (Jeppesen, flight bags) up to date
- Close coordination with the Maintenance team to ensure a good communication flow
This role would ideally suit a professional individual who has previous experience working in an aviation related operational environment. Fluency in a second language would also be an advantage but is not essential.
Other important attributes include strong and effective written & oral communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work without immediate supervision and co-ordinate multiple tasks simultaneously with high attention to detail and an advanced level Word, Excel, Email, Internet.
This opportunity will involve working a shift pattern which will include working some weekends. The finalised shift pattern will be discussed at interview stage.
The salary being offered is competitive and our client also offers excellent benefits including, company pension contribution of 6% of basic annual salary (auto enrolled after 3 months service), minimum employee contribution of 3%, 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays, Life Assurance of 2 times basic annual salary.
Please do also visit our website to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.