Our client, an incredibly successful globally recognised, luxury fashion brand is seeking a Finance Manager. This is a hybrid role offering a salary of up to £50k plus benefits and extensive flexibility towards working arrangements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a determined and diligent Finance Manager to gain breadth of exposure across finance in an iconic British Brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
A hands on role responsible for the day-to-day management of the Finance function and team. Reporting directly into and working closely with the CEO.
- To manage day to day delivery of the team ensuring all reporting, financial management and processing tasks are completed accurately and in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain records, systems, and processes to meet legal and tax requirements and maintain good financial control
- Support the CEO in maintaining good relationships with bankers, auditors, any other professional service provider.
- Prepare monthly management accountants, managing any prepayments and accruals
- Oversee purchase ledger and credit control for the Company
- Oversee expenses and credit card reconciliation
- Reconciliation of bank accounts ensuring accuracy and discrepancies are followed up
- Support the CEO with budgets
- Support the monthly payroll process
- Update cash flow and forecasts
- Production of quarterly VAT returns
- Review month end journals
- Provide a support service to help make financial decisions;
Skills & Experience:
- AAT or qualified by experience, with strong Excel skills
- Sound technical understanding of accounting processes
- Good commercial awareness of a sales led business
- Good people manager with experience of supporting and developing individuals
- Ability to prioritise workloads and to work to tight deadlines
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our websitewww.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications, and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.