Our client, a successful and growing Buckinghamshire based manufacturing SME business, is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to run the day-to-day financial operations of the company.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join and help direct the future of a fast growing and dynamic business that is venturing into a new market.
- £40,000 to £50,000 base salary
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement within the company
- Company Pension scheme
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Month end close with forecast, P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, chase debtors, VAT returns, produce payroll, accruals
- Prepare and present monthly management accounts to the Senior Leadership Team and Board
- Participate in strategy meetings on company growth and financial aims / strategic financial modelling
- Help develop the companies medium term business plan
- Prepare and present cash flow forecasts and run the working capital of the company
- Prepare and monitor the budget
- Be the key interface with the accountants
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years in a related accounting role within an SME business with previous experience of running the full accounts process for an SME, and comfortable working with Sage (soon to migrate to Xero).
- Accounting qualification (or qualified by experience)
- Management accounts experience, cash flow statements etc
- Strong business judgement
- Strong decision-making skills
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.