Our client, a UK-based charity with 50 years’ experience working with people in local communities is seeking a Financial Assistant.
This is an exciting and challenging role with opportunity for growth and development. You will be part of a small and dynamic team, having the opportunity to add value and make a difference, offer solutions and contribute to process and systems improvements.
This is a Monday to Friday role and offers a salary of £18,525 to £22,000.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- check and process purchase invoices, credits and purchase orders
- Be responsible for processing staff expenses and corporate credit and purchasing cards
- Set up vendor and customer accounts and reconciling to supplier statements
- process bank entries
- Reconcile bank, petty cash and sub ledger accounts
- Process regular BACS payment runs and make one off payments as required
- Raise/import sales invoices
- Assist with the Charity’s credit control
Required Skills & Experience:
- Basic knowledge of Bookkeeping required
- Experience of payroll preparation and knowledge of basic tax/NI rules desirable
- IT literate. Training on internal accounting and payroll systems will be provided
This is an exciting and challenging role with opportunity for growth and development. You will be part of a small and dynamic team, having the opportunity to add value and make a difference, offer solutions and contribute to process and systems improvements. You will receive a competitive salary plus
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities