Our client is a fast-growing wellbeing company based in East London. Due to growth they are seeking a Finance and Operations Manager to work as part of the finance team.
- Managing day-to-day business operations. Providing operational leadership and management for a team of  (comprising freelance and full-time staff).
- Managing operational KPI’s and analytics including data extracts from management accounts system, booking platform and customer app.
- Working with outsourced accountants to ensure timely and accurate delivery of management accounting information.
- Preparing financial forecasts and budgets.
- Liaising with HMRC on PAYE & Tax.
- Working with CEO, CTO & accountant to develop, and manage the implementation of, best in class technology solutions in support of operational & strategic objectives.
Desired personal attributes:
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, willing to regularly go that extra mile to ensure we always deliver for our customers
- Self-driven and results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and cultural fit
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, with a positive “can do” attitude and flexibility toward dynamic change
- Professional financial qualification (or business degree equivalent) with at least 3 years’ experience in financial & operations management.
- Previous team leadership experience in an early stage or start-up business.Previous exposure to, or a passion for, Wellness is also highly desirable.
This role has become vacant due to growth and would ideally suit a candidate from the Wellness industry. The role will pay £55k per annum + bonus & share options. Excellent benefits include flexible working, wellness-oriented workplace, class discounts.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.