Our client, a successful and growing self storage business, based in London with 60 stores across the UK, is seeking a permanent Facilities Supervisor, based in central London, to support and assist the Facilities Manager and the facilities team in all office procedures.
You must be comfortable working in a busy and demanding environment and related work experience within retail sector is preferable.
- Assist Facilities Manager and the team in delivering proactive and solution-focused approach for facilities services to their stores
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers to arrange sites visits and obtain quotes
- Assist Facilities Manager in producing and collating reports for Management
- Assist Facilities Manager in the effective management of the H&S and Security projects
- Communicate with staff and suppliers to address the queries/requests efficiently.
- Responsible for maintaining and complying with Company Health & Safety standards thereby minimising the risk to self and other persons
- Order and maintain stock in relation to signage for all stores
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 - 5 years of strong and proven facilities management experience within a fast paced, multi-site environment
- Similar work experience within a property or retail sector would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations and practices in the UK
- A great team player and be comfortable working in a small team environment.
- Have the ability to work under pressure with a high level of organisational proficiency and initiative
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow department procedures
This is a full time permanent opportunity, working 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (with very occasional out of hours required) and offering a competitive salary plus bonuses.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.