Our client is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries. This tech company based in San Francisco, with offices in London are growing rapidly. Due to this phenomenal growth, they are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Treasury Manager. The individual will need experience of handling information of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Interact comfortably and skilfully with senior level execs
- Resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision
- Plan, organise and manage multiple calendars
- Manage and submit monthly expense reports
- Help train and onboard admin assistants
- Work on multiple projects and prioritise
- Manage complex travel itineraries
Desired personal attributes:
- Ideally experienced with providing direct support to Senior Legal executives within Treasury/Finance
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Incredibly detail-oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
The role will pay £40k on a full-time, permanent basis. Standard hours of work are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday but flexibility to working with the US Head Office is required. Excellent benefits include equity in the business, 10% annual bonus, travel allowance, private healthcare, free lunches, mobile phone expenses and discounted memberships.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.