Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a Venture Capital firm specialising in investment for high tech companies. We are seeking an experienced and corporate EA / PA / Office Manager to join the newly established London team. You will be responsible for organising international meetings including complex itineraries for global travel.
- Organise key travel itineraries for the directors and board members across various time zones
- Arrange London meetings at head office by organising catering, accommodation, travel, technology (Skype / MeetUp)
- Produce weekly reports using Excel and regular presentations using sharepoint
- Maintain the London office with supplies
- Remote working from home or shared office spaces
- Maintain and organise multiple diaries and calendars
- Take an interest and show passion for company growth
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous corporate experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of the tech sector or government agencies is desirable but not essential.
Based in Central London for 2 days per week and remotely for 3 days per week, the initial hourly rate for this temporary position is £20 - £25 depending on skills and previous experience. The ideal candidate will then move to a permanent contract for £40k - £45k. The working hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods and international time zones may require further flexibility. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.