Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a progressive publishing organisation in North London. Due to growth in the events part of the business, they are seeking an Events Marketing Executive to work as part of the wider ‘Campaign Marketing’ team carrying out key engagements with members and targets for specific events.
- Use digital marketing including video, social and email to focus on event attendees
- Day-to-day management of events marketing schedule and campaign activity
- Events emails, social media strategy, event marketing collateral and brand design development
- Be a key point of contact for all event marketing campaigns
- Assist with events marketing budget
- Track, report and analyse results of email marketing and social media campaigns
Desired personal attributes:
- A good track record of supporting Head of Marketing
- Confidence with google analytics and Excel spreadsheets
- Exhibitions or conference experience desirable
- Experience of supporting the planning and delivery of events, projects and marketing campaigns
This permanent role has become vacant due to growth and would ideally suit a candidate from the publishing or digital industry. The role will pay £23k - £26k depending on experience. Excellent benefits include excellent personal development and ongoing industry training.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.