We are looking for an Events Manager for one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK. Our client specialises in providing high end shared work space with an emphasis on design, creativity and usability.
Events Area Manager is to manage & plan, end to end, events from design stage through to delivery & post event administration. This Area Manager will be responsible for the sales performance and the delivery of mid to large scale events across 4 London based sites. Designing bespoke proposals to meet individual client needs and best qualifying them to their most suited venue, within the event portfolio.
- Follow up on pre-qualified leads
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal through to delivery
- Up sell event services and add-ons
- Organise all elements of confirmed event bookings
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Deliver events operationally (set-up, running, breakdown)
- Manage team during events
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Post-event administration
- Weekly Event Sales Reporting
Based in Central London the salary is £30,000 to £35,000 basic with an OTE of £70,000. Candidates should be degree educated with at least 3 years experience in the events industry. Commercial property experience would be an advantage.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.