Due to business growth our client is seeking an experienced Events Account Manager to join their team and take responsibility for managing clients as well as overseeing the delivery of events.
The role can be hybrid or remote but the successful candidate must be accessible and able to attend the company offices in Essex when necessary.
- Managing key accounts
- Work closely with clients to grow the accounts organically and ensure a smooth ongoing relationship.
- Full event logistics including travel and accommodation booking
- Developing further account growth and identifying new business opportunities
- Venue finding
- Supplier and third party liaison and negotiation
- Budget management and cost tracking
- On-site event support
- Attend client meetings or presentations where appropriate
- Attend various trips to develop knowledge both in the UK and internationally
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous venue finding / events industry experience
- You will ideally have experience of working within an agency environment with strong client account management background.
- You will have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and be able to perform well under pressure. The ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.