Our client, one of the world's leading software platforms for digital assets, is recruiting exceptional candidates to work as part of the Escalation Department.
You will be responsible for leading a team of escalation desk associates. Ensuring that complaints are handled in a fair, transparent and efficient way. You will also act as the liaison between regulatory bodies and work closely with the legal and compliance teams.
This is a fabulous opportunity for candidates with previous team leading experience in a recognised Fintech or Financial Services company and knowledge of cyrptocurrencies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help to map the formal complaints process for our client's customers
- Lead a team of dedicated complaints handlers focused on resolving customer complaints in a fair and timely manner
- Act as a point of contact for the legal and compliance team
- Report on complaint trends, concerns and help to shape our complaints handling procedures for the future
Skills & Experience:
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- The foremost quality for this position is integrity
- 3+ years experience leading a team in the financial services or crypto industry
- 3+ years experience handling complaints in a regulated industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resilience, you will be part of a high performing team that serves millions of customers
- Competitive full-time salary £35,000 to £47,000
- Great office locations in London, Europe and USA. This position will be remote working
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company
- Unique & extremely generous holiday policy.
- Bonus scheme
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.