Our client, one of the world's leading software platforms for digital assets, is recruiting exceptional candidates to work as part of the Escalation Department.
You will be part of a rock star team ensuring that complaints are handles in a fair, transparent and efficient way. You will interact with the compliance and legal teams and will liaise with regulatory bodies as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide an empathetic and professional approach to complaint handling.
- Resolve customer complaints in line with internal SLAs
- Act as a point of contact for the legal and compliance team
- Manage complaint cases from start to finish, providing regular updates to customers until resolution.
- Support regulatory, legal or executive investigations from complaint customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- The foremost quality for this position is integrity
- 2+ years experience handling complaints in a regulated industry
- 3+ years experience handling complaints in a regulated industry
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies is beneficial but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive full-time salary £30,000 to £35,000
- Great office locations in London, Europe and USA. This position will be remote working
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company
- Unique & extremely generous holiday policy.
- Bonus scheme
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.