Successful West London based fashion business is seeking an experienced E-commerce Customer Service Manager
Our client requires candidates based in West London. Salary is £40,000 to £45,000 per annum based on experience + performance bonus. There are great opportunities to grow within this thriving business.
You will be responsible for the entire customer service department and will be managing a team of at least 6 people that includes in-house and outsourced staff.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Ensure all disputes and return requests, and PayPal cases are responded to promptly and precisely
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- Achieve individual targets and contribute fully to achieving departmental response time targets to queries.
- Liaison with courier companies, resolving parcel delivery issues including managing claims for lost parcels.
- Liaising with internal departments including the inventory management, the Warehouse, and order fulfilment
Required Skills & Experience:
- Managerial experience in an e-commerce customer service role
- Experience supporting Amazon customers.
- e-commerce customer service experience.
- Passion for e-commerce and open to learning
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles please contact our office and do also visit our websitewww.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.