Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a progressive publishing organisation in North London. Due to continued aggressive growth with member acquisitions, they are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to have end-to-end ownership of all client and internal paid campaigns.
- Execution of SEO for the company’s portfolio of websites
- Over see the social media best practice across social platforms
- Monitor progress of member acquisitions
- Monitor engagement of followers and group members
- Report in digital meetings the development of audience growth against objectives
- Implement targeted paid social campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics
- Recommend social media strategies
- Identify areas of improvement and advancement
Desired personal attributes:
- Experience in managing and implementing multiple paid social campaigns
- Broad knowledge of the capabilities of major social platforms
This permanent role has become vacant due to growth and would ideally suit a candidate from the publishing or digital industry. The role will pay £27k - £30k depending on experience. Excellent benefits include excellent personal development and ongoing industry training.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.