We are seeking a General Deputy Manager to provide management & strong leadership and be responsible for service delivery across the site based in NW London, ensuring the business and team deliver premium quality services to their customers. The role has full management responsibility for overseeing the administration and cremation teams.
- Confidently and professionally lead and manage a group of diverse individuals.
- Liaise with visitors and mourners efficiently, professionally and sensitively, including resolving customer complaints.
- Improve productivity, quality and efficiencies across the site.
- Monitor and manage cremation bookings process, documentation and records in accordance with the Cremation Code of Practice and Cremation Regulations.
- Manage security processes and provide solutions to any issues.
- Ensure best practice is applied consistently.
- Engender a culture of mutual support and respect and working together as a team.
- Ensure appropriate procedures are in place and regularly reviewed.
- Manage and deliver the site budgets.
- Ensure health and safety compliance.
- Ensure equipment is inspected and serviced in line with environmental legislation.
- Maintain knowledge of crematory equipment, keeping abreast of updates in technology.
- Ensure full cooperation with the FBCA Code of Practice.
Required Experience, Skills and Competences
- Excellent customer service skills and experience with previous experience of liaising with a diverse range of people and situations.
- Ideally experience of leading and managing employees.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal, and the ability to quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- Business acumen, understanding priorities and requirements.
- Current practical knowledge of health and safety and previous experience of managing Health and Safety, ISOH or NEBOSH qualification preferable.
- Highly organised and proactive leader.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills, with a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- £30,000 to £36,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience
- 25 days’ holiday
- A day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.