Our client an independent, private online Pharmacy is seeking an experienced Customer Support Specialist to provide an outstanding service to a wide range of customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced working environment in a growing pharmacy that works with private doctors to provide medication to their patients.
Based in central London this is a permanent office-based position paying £26,000 pa, working Monday to Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reply to and resolve customer enquiries, whether by phone, email, or Slack, gathering information as needed
- Sympathetically resolve customer problems and deliver reassuring solutions
- Pro-actively call customers in order to expedite communication
- Input prescription data into the dispensing system, as necessary
- Build trusted relationships with customers and maintain regular dialogue
- Support clinics using the prescribing portal and troubleshoot where necessary
Required Skills & Experience:
- Account management experience; following the entire customer journey
- Tenacious, numerate, problem solving and excellent written and spoken English
- An interest in health, wellness and medicine are desired
- Previous customer service experience, ideally in on-line retail and/or pharmaceuticals
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.