Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a Manufacturing company specialising in luxury design. We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to work with a successful growing team taking ownership of customer accounts and be responsible for high quality service delivery to global markets.
Our client is looking for a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. They are also looking for someone to be able to take initiative and work out solutions.
- Process orders from national and international customers promptly and accurately.
- Respond to customer enquires received by all formats of communication i.e phone, email, fax, letter within agreed response times and ensure that all responses follow our Customer Service policies and guidelines.
- Chase deliveries and liaise with courier companies to monitor delivery status, updating customers where necessary.
- Deal promptly and courteously with any enquiries, quotation or sample requests and complaints.
- Manage enquires from new customers to ensure all customer data is recorded and shared internally to convert any sales leads or project opportunities to purchases.
- Open customer accounts on the system and maintain customer records, including the updating of account information.
- Resolve ongoing issues, escalating as appropriate operational matters or Customer Service issues to the Management team.
- Arrange international shipments, customer returns and other ad hoc admin duties.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and to prioritise.
- Fluent and clear telephone manner and good level of English required.
- Ability to deal politely with customers whose first language is not English.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum intermediate level skills in Microsoft office, (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Accurate and fast (min 50 wpm) keyboard skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external customers
- Problem solver with keen analytical skills.
- Fluency in a European language is advantageous
The hourly rate for this temporary position £12. This role is looking to continue on a temporary basis for around 12 months.
The working hours are to be discussed however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.